Pittsburgh Property Litigation Attorney
40+ Years of Helping Clients Plan for Their Futures in Armstrong, Allegheny, Beaver, Washington, Butler, Westmoreland Counties
If you are in need of a property litigation attorney, please call Herb & Winters Law to schedule a consultation.
Property Litigation in Pittsburgh:
Property litigation encompasses many different types of litigation including but not limited to:
- Undisclosed Defects in Home Sale: If you purchased a home and a substantial defect was not disclosed by the previous owner, you may have a viable lawsuit against the previous homeowner. To better determine whether a lawsuit may be worthwhile pursuing, please call our property litigation attorneys located in Pittsburgh.
- Faulty Home Improvement Work: If you hired a contractor to perform repairs, improvements, or do renovations at your home and their work was either faulty, not completed, or caused damage to property – then you may have a viable lawsuit against them. If you are interested about whether you have a viable lawsuit against the contractor, then please call one of our property litigation attorneys located in Pittsburgh today.
- Property Damage: If your home has wrongfully been damaged by another person, then you may have a viable lawsuit against said person for the damage. To learn your rights, please call our law firm to schedule a consultation with a property litigation attorney.
- Construction Defect or Damage: If construction work was done defectively, then you may have a viable lawsuit against the contractors responsible for such defects. If contractors negligently caused property damage while performing construction work, then you may have a viable lawsuit. Call one of our property litigation attorneys located in Pittsburgh today.
- Border Dispute: If you are in a border dispute with one of your neighbors, call our law firm to schedule a consultation with one of our Pittsburgh property litigation attorneys.
- Eminent Domain: If the government has seized your land, then you are entitled to just and adequate compensation. To ensure that you receive adequate compensation, call one of our Pittsburgh property litigation attorneys.
Call our Pittsburgh Property Litigation Attorneys Near You
Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our property litigation attorneys at Herb & Winters Law, so that you can start getting answers to your legal questions.